Monday, July 9, 2012

Frozen Peanutbutter Fluff

So as I struggle with keeping this blog going and doing my Weight Watchers (I tend to cook very basic things instead of trying new recipes-I need to turn over a new leaf and try new things -haha) I have dragged my feet in posting. So I have a couple of new things to share. I will do one now and one in a couple of days. This is just a two ingredient little piece of heaven when you are having one of those days. Why is it that sweet goo can turn any day into a special day. Anyway. These are super easy and super tasty. Hope you like them!!
Mix the peanut butter and whipped topping with a spoon until completely mixed together.
Divide evenly into 12 cupcakes and freeze. After you freeze them you can put them in a ziploc bag.
This is a perfect little bite of rich yummy bliss and the best part is that it is only 1 points+ Weight Watchers points. It really can satisfy on one of the days when you just need a sweet treat. Give it a try. Frozen Peanutbutter Fluff 3 Tbls. creamy peanutbutter 1 8 oz. fat free whipped topping Mix all together and divide into 12 cupcake papers. Freeze. Drizzle with a tiny bit of chocolate syrup and enjoy. *Note-you could add just a touch of vanilla to enhance the flavor of it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment